Join the top ranked MS Datacenter Systems Engineering program in the nation.
Designed to equip you with the comprehensive knowledge and high-demand skills needed to
power the cloud.
SMU Lyle’s MS DSE Program is Creating Leaders in a Critical Field
Boldly Solve Complex Problems
We nurture audacious engineers — multidimensional problem solvers whose multidisciplinary preparation and inventive ideas equip them do good with astounding impact.
Prepare for Rapid Evolution
Our innovative MS DSE program is designed from the ground up to give you a comprehensive learning experience with course contributions from each of our five engineering departments:
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Operations Research and Engineering Management
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
Learn Your Way
- Choose traditional on-campus or 100% online courses
- 30-credit hour program comprised of core credits and electives
- Pursue a high-demand specialization in Facilities Infrastructure Management; Data Analytics; Networks, Virtualization, and Security; or Business Management
Specialize. Succeed. Advance.
Datacenter leaders are looking to fill a variety of positions with average starting salaries of $150,000+.
SMU MS Datacenter Systems Engineering Advisory Board
Datacenters will need to fill 300,000 new staff positions around the world by 2025.
Global Data Center Staffing Forecast